Who we are
Address: 46 The Village, Ballygunner, Waterford, Ireland
What personal data we collect and
We may collect the following information:
- Customer and participants names.
- Customer and participants contact information including telephone number, email address, and postal address
- Demographic information such as postal address, preferences, and interests.
- Other information relevant to delivering our services to a high level.
What We Do With The Information We Collect
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping relevant to the services we are providing you
- To improve our services and events.
- If you have opted into staying in contact with us, we will occasionally send emails about events or information which we think may be of interest to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable electronic procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to other related websites. You should be aware that once you use these links to leave our site, we do not have any control over the other website.
Kater4kidz Cookery and Nutrition Academy cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information that you provide while visiting other sites and these sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should review the privacy statement applicable to any other website requesting personal information.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information to contact you, you may change your mind at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you have opted for this.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, at the above address so it can be corrected.